EXCEL PARTNERSHIP COMPANY PROFILE
Proven Success And Achievements
Since its inception in 1989, Excel has strived to be at the forefront of change and to ensure its services and development team are kept up-to-date as industry standards have evolved to meet market demand. We pride ourselves in being adaptable and quick to respond to the needs of our customers and the market as a whole, whilst maintaining professional, quality training services which give our customers value for money in a competitive world.
The following are key milestones in Excel's training development:
- 2011 Excel launches its new-look website
- 2010 Expanded the range of ISO/IEC 27001 courses to major public utilities, banks and Government Departments
- 2009 Launched Lean Six Sigma training programme
- 2008 Launched a public training programme for ISO/IEC 17020 covering Inspection Bodies.
- 2007 Developed Layered Process Auditor course for use within the automotive industry.
- 2007 Developed and gained approval from the QuEST Forum for TL9000 R.4.0 Introduction Course for both the Requirements and Measurements
- 2005 ISO/IEC 17025 5-day Auditor/Lead Auditor course (previously registered by RAB) gained IRCA accreditation.
- 2005 ISO/IEC 27001 (formerly ISO/IEC 17799) 5-day Auditor/Lead Auditor course gained IRCA accreditation.
- 2004 OHSAS 18001 5-day Auditor/Lead Auditor course gained IRCA accreditation.
- 2003 Excel gained IRCA approval for its ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course (formerly registered by RAB in the USA).
- 2003 With ISO/TS 16949:2002 being based on a process management philosophy in line with ISO 9001:2000, Excel's automotive courses were updated to reflect the revised Standard and IRCA accreditation obtained.
- 2003 OHSAS 18001 3-day Auditor Conversion gained IRCA accreditation.
- 1999 Excel was selected by the Quest Forum as a sanctioned training provider for TL 9000.
- 1999 In partnership with the Swedish Maritime Administration (SMA) Excel developed Maritime Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor courses specifically relating to the ISM Code.
- 1995 Excel was the first organization worldwide to gain EARA accreditation for its Advanced EMS Auditor course (UK), which adds to the existing suite of environmental training courses provided.
- 1994 Excel won a World Bank contract for the Caribbean to train local trainers to deliver Excel training programmes
- 1989 When the ASQC in America were setting up the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), their Director attended one of the first Lead Auditor courses run in the States which was delivered by 2 Excel tutors.
- 1989 Excel developed and afterwards presented on behalf of BSI their IRCA approved Lead Assessor course for the first four years of its life.