Business management consultants & consulting services
Excel Partnership offers a full range of business management consulting services designed to complement and enhance our training courses. Our team of business systems consultants has experience of working in a wide variety of industry sectors and different cultures, having worked in West and Eastern Europe, USA, South America, the Caribbean, the Far East and China.
Consultancy is strongly dependent on the personal relationship between client and consultant. At Excel we endeavour to foster this relationship, at the same time supporting our individual consultants with the back-up of skills and resources available through Excel's development team.
Each business management system is individually developed with the client, reflecting the needs of the industry sector and company culture. In this way, early ownership of the management system is taken by the management team and staff, ensuring successful implementation and long-term business benefits as a result.
Our business management consultant will:
- Identify areas requiring improvement or development within your current management system.
- Prepare a strategic action plan, in conjunction with your company personnel, to address those improvement areas and assist with the communication of these requirements to key personnel at all levels.
- Undertake, where appropriate, hazard risk and life cycle assessments.
- Provide assistance and advice on the development and implementation of systems, including preparation of documentation, aspects and impacts register, etc.
- Advise and assist with the preparation and submission of applications to your registration body where required.
- Assist with the development of internal auditing procedures and training.
- Conduct a pre-assessment audit to ensure the effective implementation of the management system prior to final audit by your registration body.